My Fi Blneo 10"

KickerSlo

So I purchased a FI Blneo 10 and I got a say this is one fine piece of asskickery.  I'm still refining my setup but damn this little thing puts in work.  Many people (not stereo educated) are blown away by the punch this little bastard has.  I love it and I'm looking to do a 15 my Fi soon.  I don't want to set any records but I do want to have a good showing.  The 10 puts in work, but it's not going to be too competitive against a 15 with the same power.  It's an epic every day sub.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy for you. I'm super disappointed with my Fi sp4 plus 18. It is supposed to be rated at 3500 rms but it can't even handle my t2500-1bdcp at less than full power. Gave Fi my box specs and amp set up looking for a reason why the coils are burning. Fi just said that everything is good and I am overpowering the sub. This is the sub they recommended for this amplifier and now they tell me it's too much. Money wasn't an issue when getting the sub and I could have easily gotten a team 18. It's a great sounding sub I just wish I could turn it up. 

57 minutes ago, Mike4068 said:

Happy for you. I'm super disappointed with my Fi sp4 plus 18. It is supposed to be rated at 3500 rms but it can't even handle my t2500-1bdcp at less than full power. Gave Fi my box specs and amp set up looking for a reason why the coils are burning. Fi just said that everything is good and I am overpowering the sub. This is the sub they recommended for this amplifier and now they tell me it's too much. Money wasn't an issue when getting the sub and I could have easily gotten a team 18. It's a great sounding sub I just wish I could turn it up. 

uhhhhhh something doesn't add up with what you are saying

FI is a wonderful company. I ran kicker my entire life before finding these forums and trying out FI. I will never run any other subs. I started with 4 FI X 10s on a Ampere 3800.1 and am rebuilding currently for 4 Team 15s on 4 MD 8ks.

8 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

uhhhhhh something doesn't add up with what you are saying

That SP4+ should be on a 5k all day.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

57 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

FI is a wonderful company. I ran kicker my entire life before finding these forums and trying out FI. I will never run any other subs. I started with 4 FI X 10s on a Ampere 3800.1 and am rebuilding currently for 4 Team 15s on 4 MD 8ks.

That SP4+ should be on a 5k all day.

I thought so too. This one can't even take 3k. According to their website searching according to wattage the plus now shows up as a 2500 rms sub and the sp4 v2 is 3500 rms. 

10 hours ago, Mike4068 said:

an SP4+ should take that amp all day. what are you wired to? what are you're box dimensions? who at Fi said you were over powering it?

12 hours ago, KickerSlo said:

So I purchased a FI Blneo 10 and I got a say this is one fine piece of asskickery.  I'm still refining my setup but damn this little thing puts in work.  Many people (not stereo educated) are blown away by the punch this little bastard has.  I love it and I'm looking to do a 15 my Fi soon.  I don't want to set any records but I do want to have a good showing.  The 10 puts in work, but it's not going to be too competitive against a 15 with the same power.  It's an epic every day sub.  

I can't wait till I get the Fi SSD ferrite 10 installed in my wifes ride. I'll be putting an RF T1000bdcp on it.
Great to hear your happy with the sub.
What 15 are you looking and how much power are you planning

10 minutes ago, Mike4068 said:

I thought so too. This one can't even take 3k. According to their website searching according to wattage the plus now shows up as a 2500 rms sub and the sp4 v2 is 3500 rms. 

the sp3+ ( 3" coil ) shows 2500w and the sp4+ ( 4" coil ) shows 3500.

10 minutes ago, Smoove said:

an SP4+ should take that amp all day. what are you wired to? what are you're box dimensions? who at Fi said you were over powering it?

Wired to 1 ohm. Box is 7 cubes tuned to 30 Hz. All of this was sent to Fi and Brian said that I am overpowering the sub and to turn the gain down. I set everything with dd-1 using - 7.5 db track. Just sucks waiting 3 months for the sub and it isn't even taking this amp. It sounds so good though. 

Archived