My Fi Blneo 10"

KickerSlo

1 hour ago, Smoove said:

I didnt beat on my sp4's like I do my teams ( sp4's were on less power because of what amps I could afford at the time ). but the glue setting could be smelled for almost year. so some of what your smelling may not be bad.

So I just did some power tests and there is no way the voice coils should even be upset. I'm wired to 1 ohm so we know that once it starts moving that number is going up. Even at 1 ohm the max clean power going to the sub would be 2700 watts (measured 52 volts output). So with the impedance rise I would expect that number to be quite a bit lower. Hopefully it is just the glue. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

Man I ordered my SP4v2+ 15 at the beginning of this month. I cannot wait until that baby comes home !!

Seems like a perfect daily setup but teams seem more for competitions but then again the power difference is what double? makes sense. 

probably tuning to 30 ish hertz for mine. ssf around 24/25. 

Make sure to do a Build log.

34 minutes ago, Smoove said:

Make sure to do a Build log.

Oh trust me I will. I’m thinking of changing up my trunk to enable me to seal off into the cabin. Maybe some lithium

40 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

Oh trust me I will. I’m thinking of changing up my trunk to enable me to seal off into the cabin. Maybe some lithium

JY has their new lithium coming soon. Thats what Ill be adding/swapping to. I currently have 2 JY 80 green and 1 JY cased 80. Info on the new JY 25ah can be found on their FB page

• 11 months later...

Archived