Shows in Houston, Texas?

MyNameIsNoob

I drive all across the country for a living, soo... all day? lol jk but Beaumont is only an hour n a half down 105 from me, so that's not too bad for a nice dose of audio n meet some good folks. Any idea when the next one is?

If you have a Facebook look up 409 Top 10 spl list, that is the small meets here where they meter and hang out, it's not all that special. Josh Tbo kinda runs the scene down here so friend him. Hell I think there are like 3 meets/shows tomorrow.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

On 4/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, Wishuponasub said:

If you have a Facebook look up 409 Top 10 spl list, that is the small meets here where they meter and hang out, it's not all that special. Josh Tbo kinda runs the scene down here so friend him. Hell I think there are like 3 meets/shows tomorrow.

I'm actually not on FB at the moment. I needed a lil less drama in my life so I hid it a few months ago... but I sure wish I saw this earlier, the address on that flyer is only 5 miles from my house 😕 Maybe I can catch the next one?

Ill let you know when I see something that direction. Team Bass Outlaws does some stuff out there and possibly Team Demo Kings. Hell when I get this rebuild done, I'll come up there and swap demos for sure.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

7 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Ill let you know when I see something that direction. Team Bass Outlaws does some stuff out there and possibly Team Demo Kings. Hell when I get this rebuild done, I'll come up there and swap demos for sure.

That would be cool, I'd appreciate that. I'm always down for a lil trip within a cpl hours, for a parking lot of music and nice rides

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 11:11 AM, Wishuponasub said:

There's another one coming up bud.

yVnW7fI.jpg

Nice. Thanks man! I may hafta keep Saturday open, like to check this out. Will you be there, or is it more of a small local thing?

Archived