Hola folks, long time no see. i wonder who is still around from a few years ago. 

Anyways i am building up carb'd 302 v8 in a 65 ford f100. i just got this thing and low and behold it has a blown head gasket....

so i have it torn down and have the heads removed, but i was curious what it would take to possibly super charge this thing. 

I'm always on a budget lol. so if a super charge is too much then would there be any internal upgrades that i would benefit greatly from?

im looking to build a reliable daily beast. i would like it to turn heads but i dont need to win races with it. i think i will take it to the track like once just to see what she can do and thats about it.

anyways i look forward to some responses and ideas hopefully

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Great truck might be cheaper to find a built motor and trans combo with a pro charger on it . If U don’t want that U need a bottom end rebuild plus maybe sleeves and it can be ongoing, I would just beef up that motor it’s got a lot of options for a daily and parts for days , super chargers and turbos are tuff on any daily driver. I want pics that’s a badass truck.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If it were me I would look for a stroke kit. I think you can go up to a 347 without too much hassle. Throw a top end kit on with some good headers out to your exhaust of choice(if any) and call it a day.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Ok so after a little research I’m just going to upgrade the cam, and get roller rockers and lifters. 

Gonna port and polish my heads and see how that goes. I underestimated the cost of supercharging lol

i think I’m gonna turbo it in a few months pending how this rebuild goes. 

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly you have to brace that block or it will split in half. Don’t remember if that’s the engine you have or not but I know that was the issue on some ford. You’re gonna want to stud the heads as well if you want to boost it 

5C01A3EA-54BE-4775-97A3-8D3AE07BB410.jpeg

More pictures of damages I found online. It’s been so long I read up on it but there is something you can do to it so it can be a little stronger 

6FA29BB6-59AA-45B2-BCF7-B0C9FD864275.jpeg

38F30DE7-F654-4327-9444-BBF22E90B792.jpeg

D@mn!!!! I agree with wishuponasub if you are trying to keep it on a budget.

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

Archived