Second Skin Audio

Woofer recommendations and a couple power questions

BigZ

So i may have jumped the gun from the planning phase and went on and snagged a Taramps bass 5k for myself. 

With that being said that's the power ive got and would like to be running for the time being, so my question: what would you guys recommend in terms of subs? Ideally i'd prefer to run 2 12s but im not opposed to a single 15 either. i've got roughly 6 cubes to work with and plan on firing forward sealed off from the trunk in an elantra. 

i was looking at the DC XL elites, FI SP3s or BTLs and the B2 Rage XL subs if i were to go the 2 12 route, but i know most if not all of those can and potentially need more than rated so i'd like some real world input because everything always looks better on paper. I don't want this to turn into any type of VS thread im just looking for honest input from those that know a whole shit ton more than i do before i shoot myself in the foot again.

Also as to not bog down the forum with a bunch of questions, would a 45ah lithium batt from limitless suffice with an xspower d4700 under the hood and a 320 amp alt? im having a hard time grasping lithium for some reason. 

cheers yall. 

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

Archived