Anyone experienced FedEx Ground issues when ordering from Fi ?

3 minutes ago, realflow100 said:

if the holes do not seem to be open/see through check to see if the rubber gasket around the rim of the sub is rotated right its possible the surround or rubber gasket wasn't put on the right rotation angle to the rim but its not really a big deal just be careful so it doesnt tear.

you can gently peel up the rubber gasket around the rim of the subwoofer to check if the holes are where they are supposed to be just be sure to put it back on carefully. if it doesnt come up. like its glued or if its made of metal or plastic. then just leave it alone and just make sure the holes can go all the way through.

also check the bottom to see if the holes on the bottom of the sub's edge match the rubber gasket around the rim holes on top

The rubber was exactly like my sundowns except it was easier to put back on!!! Those sa12s were a bitch. Thanks for the info man. Turns out the screwholes were not poked through but instead left with tons of glue (like it should be). I'll follow Kyblack76's suggestion to use a drill bit to remove them. 

• 1 month later...

Glad everything arrived ok and turned out alright.  I have always liked the way FI ships their subs (that whole buildhouse)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived