Anyone experienced FedEx Ground issues when ordering from Fi ?

My tracking info for my sub said it was going to be delivered at the end of the day today but hasn’t updated since arriving at the Jacksonville center (closest one to me). 

Called fedex to figure out what’s up and they said this;

“Austine Julliane M: Thanks for waiting. We apologize for what happened. I will have to put a trace on your shipment to know what happened and ask for an estimated delivery time/date.”

After this conversation it’s tracking updated to; 

Scheduled delivery: 

Pending

IN TRANSIT

At FedEx destination facility

JACKSONVILLE, FL

anyone experienced this before ? Last two subs I ordered went through UPS and had no issues. Wondering if this is a fedex thing and they are always late with packages ?

if its at destination facility it should get there today or tomorrow. dont worry about it.

UPS has given me problems like this before. it usually comes later in the day or the next day.

keep checking to see if it changes to out for delivery or something similar. if it says in transit that means its on the move and could be delivered today or tomorrow.

ive had packages just suddenly arrive at my door and change from "arrived at destination facility" to "delivered" with no out for delivery or in between. UPS and USPS have done that as well to me.

2 minutes ago, realflow100 said:

if its at destination facility it should get there today or tomorrow. dont worry about it.

UPS has given me problems like this before. it usually comes later in the day or the next day.

keep checking to see if it changes to out for delivery or something similar. if it says in transit that means its on the move and could be delivered today or tomorrow.

Must be coming tomorrow then it’s 11 pm right now. Guess my excitements feeding my head. 

Glad to hear someone else has had an issue similar to this but it still worked out

One more audio purchase and the woman was gonna go on a tear again.

My Bl shipped and I asked to have it held locally for pickup while in transit... went like clockwork, but it shipped so fast it was halfway here before I could put in a request and they could update the shipping instructions. 

Worked so well I upgraded amps on the DL the same week... UPS this time

Then that Northstar battery got ordered....

Been quite a month for me... :santa:

1st time I haven't had to justify a single dollar on audio

This happened to me with NewEgg too. It's because of the return address New Egg used was different than where the item was shipped from. FedEx calculated shipment time based on return address if I remember correctly. It changed from "today" delivery to "pending" and was delivered a couple days later. No clue if FI is doing something similar but that could be the cause. Is there a standard transit field somewhere there?

All explained in this reddit post: 

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

4 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

This happened to me with NewEgg too. It's because of the return address New Egg used was different than where the item was shipped from. FedEx calculated shipment time based on return address if I remember correctly. It changed from "today" delivery to "pending" and was delivered a couple days later. No clue if FI is doing something similar but that could be the cause. Is there a standard transit field somewhere there?

All explained in this reddit post: 

The location from what I can tell says it’s from Las Vegas, NV US which is where Fi is located 

It finally updated and said it was on delivery so hopefully it comes later today

• Tuesday , 5/14/2019
    7:35 am
    JACKSONVILLE, FL
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Just delivered about 10 minutes ago!! Checked out the sub while recording me opening it for insurance purposes if anything was damaged. Houston we're go for launch. Only complaint is the surrounds outer layer that mounts to the basket does not have its screw holes poked out, but shit thats so minor! Love me some american made sub goodness!

She is as heavy as she looks, but definitely lighter once out of the box, Fi packages their subs really good. 

tumblr_pridi5qdnr1vjgzep_1280.jpg

tumblr_pridi4gDO71vjgzep_1280.jpg

Upgrades: Hybrid leads, cooling, 7" Gloss Carbon Ice Blue, 4 Spiders. 

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pridk1O7Gf1xsodn1.mp4

Archived