Second Skin Audio

Sundown x12v2

Whats a good design for the sundown x12v2 d2 sub up port back.  Power is mmats mpa 2000.1.

Currently in a prefab atrend box "it sucks" but came with the sub. Tuned to 37 htz but the port isnt even finished on the box. Piss poor design.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

How low do you want to be able to play?

Do you want max possible SPL, or smooth frequency response?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I tuned my 4 x12's enclosure to 33 and it was very musical. My 3 x12's enclosure was tuned to 31 and it smashed lows. Believe it or not there was a pretty big difference between the two despite only being tuned 2hz apart. 

really looking for both.  but mainly just wanna play musical  tired of having to use the bass boosted songs that clip the shit out of subs.  

also need to replace my head unit,  thats the next thing im doing.  I really want a double din so I can keep my steering wheel controls and add back up camera and navigation.

i have an older JVC nt700 but the navigation is out of date its like 5 or 7 years old.  but was free.  but still have to get the PAC audio JACK and pay 150 for the update or spend an additional 150 and get a new unit and the idata link interface.

really dont want a single din unit.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Archived