Honda Civic 8th Elusive ELD? Where are you?

So I was toying around with idea of just unplugging my eld for my civic as I’ve heard it does not knock up any codes on the 8th gens, I have a 2008 Coupe EX. 

But I open my underhood  fuse compartment to find nothing like any picture on any diy post about the eld

what gives ?

tumblr_prvxjhWq521vjgzep_1280.jpg

For reference my fuse box has the part number; honda pa66 pee

website I found with pics of back and front

https://teamequip.com/honda-pa66-ppe-na5141jsv130718-sna-j212-fuse-box-t53436/

What I’ve seen on other diy posts is this image

attachment.php?attachmentid=31309&stc=1The brown part is able to be removed after unscrewing two fuses to its left and right then unplugging it

DE7-C8-A2-D-FACB-4770-AF6-F-641-CD33-A4-

that brown plug is where the ELD would be located.  It’s the 3 pin brown one directly in the center.  On my 2001 Civic EX, the plug is identical on the bottom of the fuse box.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

3 minutes ago, PaCiFiKbAllA said:

DE7-C8-A2-D-FACB-4770-AF6-F-641-CD33-A4-

that brown plug is where the ELD would be located.  It’s the 3 pin brown one directly in the center.  On my 2001 Civic EX, the plug is identical on the bottom of the fuse box.

Thanks man any way you could zoom out so I can see where it’s at better ?

Update:

Just unplugged the eld and everything seems to work as intended. No dashboard lights coming on and voltage rests at 12.8 then goes to 14.2 while still in park with no ac/fans on. If I rev to 2k I hover between 14.2 and 14.3 sometimes. 

However something notable about this is when I’m driving I’m use to seeing 13.8 on heavy songs with the ac on to get the alternator to trip the eld.

but after this I saw my voltage actually dip only to 13.9 and 14 ! No ac/fans on. Minor yes, two tenths isn’t much but it sure as hell is a nice pay off for getting to the clip.

Thanks again @PaCiFiKbAllA

2 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Update:

Just unplugged the eld and everything seems to work as intended. No dashboard lights coming on and voltage rests at 12.8 then goes to 14.2 while still in park with no ac/fans on. If I rev to 2k I hover between 14.2 and 14.3 sometimes. 

However something notable about this is when I’m driving I’m use to seeing 13.8 on heavy songs with the ac on to get the alternator to trip the eld.

but after this I saw my voltage actually dip only to 13.9 and 14 ! No ac/fans on. Minor yes, two tenths isn’t much but it sure as hell is a nice pay off for getting to the clip.

Thanks again @PaCiFiKbAllA

Awesome bro! Every little bit counts!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived