Battery delete for LITHIUM. Wiring help

I'm making a battery delete because I'm installing an LTO battery bank. Questions are...

1) best ground methods? Do I keep my original battery ground to frame? Do I run grounds from negative terminal to negative on bank? Do I ground alternator casing to bank or terminal to bank? Also I use chassis grounds in the rear of my truck. I've never ran full length grounds. Should I do that now? 

2) fuses? Where? Since this is just terminals basically do I still fuse 12" away from delete and 12" away from lithium bank? Fuse 12" away from lithium bank only? 

I'm basically rewiring my whole setup. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Basically you treat where your OE battery was as a distribution block

Don’t know if this is worth a look or not but

https://diycentralshop.com/product-category/housings/battery-delete/

they have all different sizes for like 50-90 $ but you might find cheaper alternatives else where 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for my LTO bank to come. So I have 3 batteries in car.. and I sold under the hood one and all wires from bat negative grounded to chasiss (Alt case to chassi and motor block to chasiss) and took battery out.. and now I have alt noise.. tried everything but it's still there.. Seems like alternator is getting bad or something and I don't know is it from before or now.. I just know when battery was there there was no alt noise on speakers..  Is it possible to have alt noise on speakers if alt is going bad no matter if you have everything grounded propertly or not? (When you don't have front battery)

16 minutes ago, Antoni Čović said:

I'm waiting for my LTO bank to come. So I have 3 batteries in car.. and I sold under the hood one and all wires from bat negative grounded to chasiss (Alt case to chassi and motor block to chasiss) and took battery out.. and now I have alt noise.. tried everything but it's still there.. Seems like alternator is getting bad or something and I don't know is it from before or now.. I just know when battery was there there was no alt noise on speakers..  Is it possible to have alt noise on speakers if alt is going bad no matter if you have everything grounded propertly or not? (When you don't have front battery)

Try making a new thread :)

10 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

so what do guys with lith banks use for starting bateries? the lith bank?

That's what I'll be using. Not really concerned about it. I'll eventually get a second alt bracket fabricated but until then it's lithium to start vehicle and run system haha. 

On 6/4/2019 at 12:25 AM, strangeduck said:

so what do guys with lith banks use for starting bateries? the lith bank?

Either that or the newest thing is super cap banks for under the hood 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived