Second Skin Audio

Question about bass on my 4th order

I had a 4th order spec'd out for 2 level 3 DC audio 12" subs tuned to 35 Hertz and I'm using a 1600 watt amp.  It hits hard with some rap and rebassed music but if you list to rock music like Metallica or Five finger death punch, there is very little bass.  I told the designer the type of music I listen to so I'm not sure if I need to go to a ported box or find someone else to try tuning it.  Anyone have any suggestions? 

Like others have said, we need box specs and 35 hz is really low for a 4th order bandpass box.  What vehicle is this in?  Do you have any pics?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I went back and looked at my messages and it is tuned for 42 Hertz.  The subsonic is set around 30 and the low pass set around 110.  It's a Ford f150 crew cab, I'm trying to upload pics to imgur but it's not cooperating.   The box dimensions are 38x28x20 and the port size is 18.5"x6"and 16" deep.  Sealed chamber is 1.91 cubes and the ported chamber is 6.03 cubes.

https://imgur.com/a/bM7JjJ0

Archived