1986 Rolls Royce Corniche II

First post in... ohh... eight years. :)  Been out of the installer game for awhile and don't remember doing any older Rolls when I was working at the shop.

Anyone done a radio replacement in one?  My father-in-law asked if I'd put a backup camera, flip-out, and satellite radio in his uncle's(which I believe is Aretha Franklin's old car).  I haven't went and looked at it yet(going Saturday morning to look and give an estimate) but it looks like a standard single din radio in some and a 1.5 din in others(make a 99-4544 work? or something custom).  I'm guessing no antenna adapters and obviously a hardwire.

Basically wondering if there is any sort of amp in it?  or any oddities in the wiring(common ground or things of that nature) or restrictions in dash space I might run into?  Basic Googling hasn't turned up much.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Should be interesting, good luck finding a wiring diagram, I’d check all the power and grounds on the old radio see what’s key on or straight 12v . I like shit like this to work on there’s no right way gotta start with just basic wiring and figure it all out. Hopefully U don’t have to start pulling door panels to check color of speaker wires. Take some pics and don’t break anything I’m sure they don’t make parts for them anymore. Lol.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived