Sundown Audio

I was so impressed with the SA line that it made me a Sundown fan for life. Great quality for what they call a starter sub.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

7 hours ago, Ron36 said:

I was so impressed with the SA line that it made me a Sundown fan for life. Great quality for what they call a starter sub.

Nephew had a sa 15 in a ported box it was alright didn’t wow me or anything maybe it needed more power he was only running the rms... I built the box to specs so I don’t know... I personally wouldn’t buy them 

Well was ready to install the sa's today but cut out for the p3's being a little smaller hindered that. The only thing I have is a drum sander that I can attach to my drill . Would that be ok to use ? The box is birtch not sure what grit would be best.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, strangeduck said:

i run my at 80 but 5 is fine if you have good midbass to fill in the gap 

I just went out to try it out.. started at 50hz where I have had it went to 63hz not bad could maybe pick up a little more punch but when I did 80 hz no good. It was like it was working my amp harder.  My voltage was dropping big time.