Show n Tell... Let's see some Front stage set ups!

Epic

Ive been playing around w the doors and A pillars in my truck, adjusting speaker placement and what not on my mids n highs.

All this work n planning, Im in the mood to see what yall got goin on in yours now! 

Idc if its modified or a simple upgrade, lets see it!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have versa pods on my dash and mod pods on the floor of my jeep wrangler. Along with the soundbar and the in dash pods I have 8 speakers for the mids and highs. Any pics my phone takes are too big to upload. Anyways, for a jeep it sounds pretty damn good. 

spacer.png

Not a SQ set up but it sounds good and gets loud as hell. Keeps up with 2 SQ 10's on 2k. Malibu i am building will be the SQ ride.

1 hour ago, Mike4068 said:

I have versa pods on my dash and mod pods on the floor of my jeep wrangler. Along with the soundbar and the in dash pods I have 8 speakers for the mids and highs. Any pics my phone takes are too big to upload. Anyways, for a jeep it sounds pretty damn good. 

I bet it does get loud. 8 speakers in a small space like that gna do the job.

My ph takes hi res pics too. I put mine on flikr tho, so if I copy n paste the photo url the post automatically displays it for me.

1 hour ago, will77530 said:

5NY40UM.jpg

Some pillars I’m doing for tonasty

Those look real nice! I've followed the progress on these n cant wait for the finished product. Are they getting painted or wrapped?

43 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

spacer.png

Not a SQ set up but it sounds good and gets loud as hell. Keeps up with 2 SQ 10's on 2k. Malibu i am building will be the SQ ride.

My buddy has a full RF setup with 2 sets of those comps in his truck n yea he can get loud too.

Did you mod the doors n kicks yourself?

17 minutes ago, Epic said:

My buddy has a full RF setup with 2 sets of those comps in his truck n yea he can get loud too.

Did you mod the doors n kicks yourself?

Yes, i have done 99% of all the work on my Lancer & 2012 Malibu. I try not to let anyone work on my vehicles. 

Archived