Headlight flicker problem mistake on grounds?

Ok so I have 1000 watt system and my headlights and dash lights all flicker. Acdelco ad244 140amp alt. Voltage stays at 14.6 no music playing and lights dim when bass hits and gets bright after bass stops in some songs with fast bass notes makes it look like flicker voltage goes down to 14.1-14.3 while bass hits and goes back up to 14.6 after bass stops. Here is my power wiring setup(all 1/0 ofc skyhigh): 1/0 from alt to battery positive, 1/0 from battery to 200amp anl fuse, 1/0 from fuse to a smd power distribution block, relocated starter power wire to block, amp power to block. Ok here is my ground setup: 1/0 from battery to smd distribution block, 1/0 from alt to distribution block, 1/0 from engine to frame, 1/0 from body to frame, 1/0 from distribution block to frame. Is my ground setup correct also reason for using blocks is because my vehicle has no room for all the 1/0 connection so had to use a block to connect everything to battery

Just use hid/led if it bothers you. Your voltage seems fine, but any type of swing in voltage will cause halogen headlights to dim/flicker. 

If your wondering why it previously wasn't as bad, well halogen bulbs get more sensitive as float voltage rises and your amp could be pulling more current from the alt due to upgraded wires, which is what we want anyway.

Archived