2012 Ford escape with sync and Nav

I have a 2012 Ford Escape which had the Premium audio with Nav. I kept the stock head unit to retain the Nav, Sync,  plus backup camera. Under the passenger seat there was a amp that powered the door  speakers which are 6x8 the 8in sub that was powered separately with its own amp. I replaced the door speakers with Infinity Knappa 6x8s and removed the 8in factory subwoofer and added a 4 channel amp, 1 Mono Block amp with 212in subs I was using a audio control DQ61 to interface the components with the head unit. So I  removed the amp and bracket that was under the passanger seat and  put the audio control in that spot.The wires coming from the radio going That went to the input of the amp I removed and spiced the 12v constant ground and remote turn on connected toT e DQ61 then the inputs for  front and rear speaker wires. The output wires went to the speakers directly  back to the 4 channel amp along with the RCA's for the 4 channel and sub woofer amp from the DQ61.  I have 0 gauge power from the battery going back to a power distribution block then to the 2 amps with 2 gauge wire. My question is was this correct. Because before the DQ61 I had a JL audio Cleansweep, I also tried replacing the amp under the seat with a RZA-1200D and wire it before the DQ61, when I did that all I was getting from the speaker was a popping sound when I turned it up

Archived