Sonic Electronix

Wiring diagram for factory system?

I have a 2016 Toyota Sienna with a 10 speaker JBL/Entune audio system and BluRay RES

Looking to add a simple sub amp and stealthbox type enclosure to the rear storage space, much like this

siennasuboptions-3.jpg

siennasuboptions-15.jpg

I'll be using this tiny amp from my previous system

installpix-6.jpg

Thing is, I need to add a line converter and need a wiring diagram for the factory system

JBL says it's a 10 speaker system with an 11 channel DSP amp (the factory sub is a DVC, so i'm guessing that's where the extra channel comes into play)

system-overview.png

I plan on mounting the NVX amp and line converter under the dash, so a short run from the factory amp under the seat would make things easy.

Took a quick peek at the factory amp earlier today and this is what it looks like:

20190612-105910-Medium.jpg

20190612-105917-Medium.jpg

20190612-105940-Medium.jpg

Anyone have a wiring code for this?

Once I know for sure it's actually possible, I'll do whatever it takes to get it done

On our older 2014 Sienna, all we had to do was set the parking brake to get it to play on the head unit (like this)

And of course there was an easy bypass for the brake if you wanted video in motion.

On my 2016, it has an Entune head unit and the controls for the BluRay player show up on the screen, but no video

There are video adapters that let you connect external video sources to the head unit like this

Just looking for a way to get that source from the BluRay player

Archived