Second Skin Audio

Need help! Crossfire XS-12 V2 TS parameters!??

I recently acquired a pair of 2 crossfire XS-12 V2's. I can not find the TS parameters for these subs anywhere. I got ahold of someone at Fi on FB and was told the specs are very close too the Fi Sp4 12's and was told those Fi parts would fit my xs 12's if I ever needed recones. The XS-12 I have look much closer too the Fi team 12's tho? Same baskets as the sp4 ect.. the motors on my drivers look closer too the team 12's than the sp4's tho 🤔 if anyone actually has the TS parameters for my actual subs or can tell me which Fi model they are closer too so I can go of those specs I would really appreciate it.. thank you in advance 😁😁

bump this up for him

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Ran both the sp4 and the Xv2's. They are all but identical mate. Hence, recones, drop right in. The motors are different, ... stacked vs other, but the GUASS is similar. Even the FS is wicked close. 

EDIT- and NO,.. the motor on the xv2 vs the team, is not even in the same universe bro. Team has more guass or motor force than about 2 of your motors. Looks,..... dont mean shit boss.  (also, motor force, isnt the end all be all for performance... i actually prefered my sp4s vs the direct swap of teams i did in my blazer)  

Did you speak with a Dan, or a Brian ????  If so, id listen to them. 

Archived