That "WOW-em" playlist

We all got our faves...

When you're talkn about car audio w somebody n they want to hear your set up, what's your "go-to playlist"? Not necessarily your favorite songs, but the ones you play for them that really make your music shine?

I've got so many, it just depends on what kinda music they listen to, but... 

Rap, Bass - Trap House 3, Late night Tip, UGK n Jeezy

Rock - Pantera- Cemetary Gates, Korn- Another brick in the wall cover, NIN- Closer or almost anything by Metallica n Manson

Classic Rock - Dire Straits- walk of Life, Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb, AC/DC- Thunderstruck, Tesla- Love Song, Guns n Roses and Journey or Eagles

Country - Josh Turner- Long Black train, Garth Brooks- More than a memory, Thunder Rolls and Chris Stapleton- Tennessee Whiskey

Vocals - Norah Jones, Alicia Keys, Isley Bros and Keith Whitley 

60 + - Righteous Brothers, Frank Sinatra n Roy Orbison

...but myself, I can appreciate almost any "good" music by most artists of any genre.

I have a couple playlists but this is just a smaller list of some harder song my subs like.

hacked my Instagram is probably the highest metering but I prefer others in the playlist

Here’s my other playlist kinda long, not all songs are great for my rig but me and my other bass head bro add to it.

Also tool, Metallica, rage against the machine, Pink Floyd, war, etc. are great for bringing the mids and highs out in my car

On 6/13/2019 at 6:21 PM, ToNasty said:

Aaron neville - bid you goodnight

Madonna - live to tell

Mark knopfler - wherever i go

Joe bonamossa - sloe gin (live)

Good choices. Never heard Joe Bonamassa, but I put on Slow gin n it sounded real nice on mine too. 

On 6/13/2019 at 5:47 PM, Joshdashef said:

I have a couple playlists but this is just a smaller list of some harder song my subs like.

hacked my Instagram is probably the highest metering but I prefer others in the playlist

Here’s my other playlist kinda long, not all songs are great for my rig but me and my other bass head bro add to it.

Nice. Ima check some of these out, but... How did you put a playlist in the post?

Archived