Sonic Electronix

so, here the rundown.

8 massive audio gtx 12s in a large (18 cubes?) ported box tuned to 31hz. I don't remember specs but can remake the box in torres to figure it out

Taramps hd8k 2 ohm v2 @ 2 ohms final

dc270xp with 1/0 everywhere

agm up front and big industrial batt out back.

all in a 99 outback wagon

Should this be 150db capable? ive metered with the ssa meter at 147.89 db at 36hz but I feel like it should've hit a 150 considering cone area and power? don't get me wrong, it slams and moves lots of air just felt like it should meter better.... 150 was kinda my goal lol

thanks!

Also, used to be named 95legwagon on here. 

Welcome back boss :drinks:

Anyhoo yes you absolutely should be able to hit 150s in that regardless of metering style

10 hours ago, Jayrod1125 said:

so, here the rundown.

8 massive audio gtx 12s in a large (18 cubes?) ported box tuned to 31hz. I don't remember specs but can remake the box in torres to figure it out

Taramps hd8k 2 ohm v2 @ 2 ohms final

dc270xp with 1/0 everywhere

agm up front and big industrial batt out back.

all in a 99 outback wagon

Should this be 150db capable? ive metered with the ssa meter at 147.89 db at 36hz but I feel like it should've hit a 150 considering cone area and power? don't get me wrong, it slams and moves lots of air just felt like it should meter better.... 150 was kinda my goal lol

thanks!

Also, used to be named 95legwagon on here. 

Welcome back and yes you should be able to do 50+ pretty easily with that amount of cone area and power 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived