Unbalanced power consumption from batteries [HELP]

Okay some updates inconnection with the checkup on the issues raised. 
I had some time today to run some quck tests, which are aimed to make a more accurate picture of the whole thing.

So I tried to swap the batteries, and it performed as before, it is for sure now that those are still good.
I also checked my connections, and the crimps, are still fine, I pulled on them, and the cable doesn't move or separate from the lug, so it is also a good sign.

I had one battery terminal that is a bit more loose, than it should be, but after some clamp tests I still found, that it does not realy matter, since it is not so bad after all.

Maybe I am going to get a new set of battery terminals.
However I still does not know what causes this whole anomaly.

Do you guys think, that separating them by a dual power input terminal will solve this for real? 
That is the only thing really I can think of at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, BassMunky said:

Try desulphate first. Check crimps. Make sure it pure copper wire. Sand all connections again lugs and on frame

I charge my AGMs with an intelligent charger, an they are maintained well. I take good care of them.

I checked all my crimps, and the are in great shape.

The wire I use is the KnuKoncepts Kolossus Flex cable, so I think I told you everything about the quality! :D

2 hours ago, Krisztián Arnold said:

I charge my AGMs with an intelligent charger, an they are maintained well. I take good care of them.

I checked all my crimps, and the are in great shape.

The wire I use is the KnuKoncepts Kolossus Flex cable, so I think I told you everything about the quality! :D

What amp are you using bro? A drawing or picture of the wiring could help here. Are you pulling 300a+ out of single 2/0's?

19 minutes ago, slowfkncar said:

What amp are you using bro? A drawing or picture of the wiring could help here. Are you pulling 300a+ out of single 2/0's?

I am using a Hifonics BRX 2016.1D.

Also I am not pulling any 300+ amps, plus I only have a single 1/0.

So the wiring is plain and simple, I have 2 batteries in series, and from there the wire goes straight into the amplfier, through a 200A circuit braker.  

2 hours ago, Krisztián Arnold said:

I am using a Hifonics BRX 2016.1D.

Also I am not pulling any 300+ amps, plus I only have a single 1/0.

So the wiring is plain and simple, I have 2 batteries in series, and from there the wire goes straight into the amplfier, through a 200A circuit braker.  

Two 6v batteries? Or you meant 2 12v in parallel? One under the hood & one in the rear? 

Honestly a single 1/0 should be plenty for that amp, have you checked voltage at both battery terminals while playing at a moderate volume level?

9 hours ago, slowfkncar said:

Two 6v batteries? Or you meant 2 12v in parallel? One under the hood & one in the rear? 

Honestly a single 1/0 should be plenty for that amp, have you checked voltage at both battery terminals while playing at a moderate volume level?

I meant I have two 12V batteries in parallel (sorry I meant to write that) so it is a total of 200AH.

So this is why I do not understand what is happening with them.

The voltage depends greatly on the charge level, but I think they are around 12.4-12.5 territory on half volume. 

What I have been thinking of lately, is maybe 1 battery is enough and the other is not used so much. But than there is the fact that they are in parallel so they should be used as one. 

Archived