Bass issue

Hey guys, have a bit of a situation. 

I got a small system in my toyota corolla ae90 hatchback. Totals 3000rms(deafbounce 2k on bass and nvx 800.4 on mids and highs)

I swapped my stock 90amp alternator that read 14.5v for a nissian  tidda stock 140amp alternator, a guy wired it for me,it reads 14.2 in my corolla. Strangely to my ear i found as though i lost bass(deepness and fullness) when i added the tidda alternator. 

Here is my real concern, my electrical is 1 run of xs power 0awg ofc silver tinned wire and i did a big3 with that also with 1 xs power xp3000 battery in the back and i set my gains using the dd1. I had my deafbounce ran directly to my battery(no fuse), recently i brought a distribution block from knuconcepths, and it had a mini anl 120amp fuse, i ran it for my bass amp(needed a 200amp), i was hoping the bass will decrease because the fuse was smaller and i had it ran direct before but the bass was exactly the same, no decrease. I got a 200amp mini anl and added it to the block, no increase or decrease on bass, i also added an optima redtop battery to the front, no improvement what so ever and voltage dips to 12.6 on heavy notes . 

A friend of mine has the same alternator in his toyota feilder, with a single northstar 60ah battery running more amps(power) than i am and his voltage reads 13.5v on the same notes i play and he is louder than me. 

What can be causing these problems?

Thanks

Would you kindly clarify what wasn't answered in your previous thread about this issue so that your concerns may be appropriately addressed?

All alts arent made the same. Youre using a Nissan alt in a Toyota? One may have better low rpm output, or vice versa. How old is this replacement alt? You had some guy "wire it up?" Its like two bolts and a couple of wires. What is the other thread? 

My friend and i both own toyota vehicles, we both brought the nissian tidda alts and swapped our stock 90amp for the 140amp tidda. He is running more amplifier power than i and has a smaller electrical (battery bank) than i yet he yields more output, his voltage stands up better and my clip light comes on faster. I tested my grounds and they are good.   

Next, i didnt have my deafbounce amp fused before and now i added a 120amp fuse but it needs a 200amp fuse. When i added it 120amp fuse i thought the bass would decrease because of a bottle neck of the power but it was the same(i guess even with it ran direct before i wasn't seeing 120amps? If that answered my question) i added a 200amp fuse, it was the same. How can i fix this?

Check your alt serpentine belt.

check grounds for amp and alt

one run of 1/0 can hold 350 A easy no way are not having enough head room for what u have

you might have something similar to a electric load detector like my civic 

4 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Check your alt serpentine belt.

check grounds for amp and alt

one run of 1/0 can hold 350 A easy no way are not having enough head room for what u have

you might have something similar to a electric load detector like my civic 

It just feels as though there is a cap on the power and no matter if i add a next battery or upgraded my alt it just sounds the same

Archived