Power / ground questions

Here is a very crude drawing of what I have in my head for the layout of the electrical portion of my system.  Laughing is welcome.  Lol. I have everything from the hood up to the trunk done as far as electrical goes...  This is about everything from there back.

All wire is 1/0 skyhigh OFC, 300a JS alt, 3 xp3000's, sundown ns1, 2 zv5 12s .  The questions are these:

1.  Do I need to run a ground to the frame for each battery in the bank or just tie them together as shown in the picture with 1 ground run going to the frame?

2.  Since my amp has three power inputs, do I need to run 3 power wires from the battery bank to the distro then 3 runs to amp OR is the 1 run going from the bank to the distro then 3 runs to the amp in the picture enough?

3.  Same goes for grounds.  There are three ground inputs.  Do I need to run 3 grounds from the bank to the amp and then run 3 grounds from the bank to the frame OR will 3 runs from the bank to the amp and then 1 ground to the frame from the bank be enough?

If the answers are yes I do need to match the 3 power/grounds from the amp then...

4. Do I need to run 3 power/ground runs each between each battery in the bank as well?

Since my box is taking up the entire trunk space (have to build in trunk), I will be putting the battery bank in the spare tire wheel well.  I will not be able to access the batteries after I build the box.  This is why I am trying to find all of this out before I can actually test the system electrical.

All input is welcome.  If anyone notices anything else wrong please chime in.  

Thanks!

0_Notes_190620_172345_e48_1.jpg

Archived