Second Skin Audio

What type of wood?

1 hour ago, Thomas1994 said:

Its 29.99/sheet here sometimes find it at $26.99/sheet if running a special

The birch plywood here doesn't look quality to me and the Baltic Birch is just insane! 

Wanted to try something new but having to replace my head unit wiring harness for $60 really ruined my budget. 

Ya I wanted to do Baltic too but it just cost way to much.  And I was in same boat lol, the d3100 didn’t fit in font so had to buy a d3400 which fit perfect.  In the end I guess it didn’t matter since I’m gonna cover all the wood up.  I’ll be building my box Monday.  7.2 cubic at 28hz.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

56 minutes ago, Dragonsyph said:

Ya I wanted to do Baltic too but it just cost way to much.  And I was in same boat lol, the d3100 didn’t fit in font so had to buy a d3400 which fit perfect.  In the end I guess it didn’t matter since I’m gonna cover all the wood up.  I’ll be building my box Monday.  7.2 cubic at 28hz.

I'm looking at about 10cuft box at 33hz lol

My SUV was suppose to take a d3400 and just cut the tray and shoved a d6500 in there 

Trying to figure out all this is gonna fit in my baby space got lol 

Envoy, removed 3rd row so trying to cram a big box in there, huge amp, and a 3 battery bank haha

Was hoping to avoid a 200lbs box but eh gotta do whatever, wanna be playing by August 2nd...

FedEx lost my SHCA package which had 2 spools of OFC 2/0 so build is in limbo now :(

1 minute ago, Thomas1994 said:

I'm looking at about 10cuft box at 33hz lol

My SUV was suppose to take a d3400 and just cut the tray and shoved a d6500 in there 

Trying to figure out all this is gonna fit in my baby space got lol 

Envoy, removed 3rd row so trying to cram a big box in there, huge amp, and a 3 battery bank haha

Was hoping to avoid a 200lbs box but eh gotta do whatever, wanna be playing by August 2nd...

FedEx lost my SHCA package which had 2 spools of OFC 2/0 so build is in limbo now :(

Uggg fucking fedex.  They like to give me packages with giant dents.

Ya my box is gonna be around 250 pounds lol.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

8 hours ago, Dragonsyph said:

Uggg fucking fedex.  They like to give me packages with giant dents.

Ya my box is gonna be around 250 pounds lol.

Outta be interesting trying to heave a 200+lbs box into my SUV alone lol I got help building it but she isn't allowed to pick up anything heavy so gonna be on me to get it in haha

Yeah the driver couldn't remember where he delivered it so SHCA will just have to file a claim monday -_-

Archived