Sonic Electronix

11 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

Uhhh I guess the guys in the lanes with limited fuse ratings need to talk to gunnel don’t want to under power those amps lol

You mean to tell me a fuse won’t act like a resistor it’ll just pop when it gets too much current almost like it was designed to work as a safety mechanism????

no fucking way that can’t be true

4 hours ago, Mike4068 said:

You should be concerned with keeping your voltage up not your amps. 

The 120amp fuse is not poping....my voltage stays on 13.7 - 13.9 at close to max volume while driving and 13.1 parked at 800rpm,i tuned using a dd1 meter.

Could that mean when i had it direct that i was not seeing nowhere close to 200amps or 2000rms? Because am metering the same numbers direct and with the 120amp fuse.... it also sounds exactly the same to my ear

You can always upgrade electrical. Imo your electrical can never b too strong. If it was me id do 2 runs of positive 0 front to bak then upgrade that alt but honestly that voltage sounds ok for a daily driver. Just put in a nice alt wen the stock one shits the bed. If you havent done it upgrading your alt wires and main battery ground will help alot.

16 minutes ago, Jeremy009 said:

Ok thanks guys. So this means if i want more output i need a bigger amp and not like any electrical upgrades to get more out of the deaf bounce amp i currently have?? Right? 

No but I am far too sober to learn ya 

12 hours ago, Jeremy009 said:

I got a deafbounce aak 2000.1d...manual recommends a 200amp external fuse. All i got is a 120amp.

What would happen if i use the 120amp vs running it direct in from the battery?

That is a max fuse rating. Just for daily jamming, That 120 amp fuse should be fine. If you plan to compete, I'd suggest upgrading Electrical before going up in fuse size.

Please, do not run your system without fusing.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived