Second Skin Audio

Box help for p3s please

Been searching the net and this site for design help on a box for my truck. Happy to PayPal some bucks to someone for help on the design. My setup is alpine hu with alpine amp for 50x4 to quart interiors, alpine m500 at 2ohm to (2) fosgate p3d2-12s. Play mostly rock and metal, a lot of live concert recordings, and enjoy heavy bass rap sometimes too. Would like to get maximum volume from the setup while getting as much bass out of it, without killing its ability to keep up with metal. Don’t care anything about competitions, just want it to sound fire riding around daily. My dimension restrictions are 34 wide, 24 tall, and 18 deep. I can build every aspect of the box no problem, just need a design. Totally open to type of box ideas as well. Had plain old ported box on the 10 in there prior and was happy with it. From what I’m seeing online, another straightforward ported box or 6th order BP would be what I’m after. But again, totally open to suggestion. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

I did, and if I can’t come up with anything more elegant, that is what I will be using. Originally had planned on that basic box, but after reading a lot on other boxes, it seems that there are better solutions than the basic box. Provided I can find the right people to help. 

Go on Facebook  to BBE $35 dollars for the design. You build I have a 2016 f 150 with 4 dc audio custom Lev 3 10's that I am currently building a enclosure for. (I Removed back seat) He did the design to my specs and communication was awesome. 

Archived