Help with Time Alignment and Speaker Level

Ripkon

5 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Knowing the specs on the op's tweeters could easily settle this ...

I looked at them already.  I'd have no issues crossing them lower than he is now nor having a 24db slope.  Again just my opinion

Yes it's just a 25mm but fs seems low enough 

20190707_184418.jpg

I like the tweeters on the sails, assuming the mids are in stock location. Crown Vics are fairly easy to tune.

Guess the main question I have is The left side identical to the right ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just now, White Lightning said:

I like the tweeters on the sails, assuming the mids are in stock location. Crown Vics are fairly easy to tune.

Yes both sides the same. I did a build log on this forum. Doors treated. 4 sets of speaker wire ran, fast rings

21 hours ago, White Lightning said:

So I got to spend about an hour today in the car tuning. I started from scratch . I did find out my right side mid was beaming because of the crossover. I set my mid to 24bd 80-2.5khz 12db and crossed the tweets at 2.5khz 12db.  Redid my TA - started with the tape measure and then adjusted the right side out some. Sounds much better now

Awesome 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

On 7/7/2019 at 5:10 PM, Ripkon said:

DV6FHkG.jpg

You think I should leave a gap?  Edit that wire isnt hanging there. That was just placement check

I read 4 words, in the first post, and scrolled down some, saw this pic.... dude. Wtf are you doing .?? You want to get TA and spacing, cut offs and slopes all looked at or done,.. but cant take a afternoon to run your fucking signal carriers in a non noob/real shitty way??  Come on.. just come on.

10 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

I read 4 words, in the first post, and scrolled down some, saw this pic.... dude. Wtf are you doing .?? You want to get TA and spacing, cut offs and slopes all looked at or done,.. but cant take a afternoon to run your fucking signal carriers in a non noob/real shitty way??  Come on.. just come on.

I think its must to find good placement Kyle 

27 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

They was just test for placement. Guess you didn't look at the pictures because the ends are terminated.. 

WTF ???

Archived