Second Skin Audio

Concerning SQ

Epic

6 minutes ago, Epic said:

You know I heard a Dayton Ultimax in a car that sounded real nice. I assume it sounds better?

The ultimax will get lower louder but then drop off sooner. also requires a bigger box. The ho dvc is a great median 

15 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

I personally havent had to much time with the ultimax. so I can't answer that.  I have an ho 10 here I could send you if you want to test it out

Are you selling it or is it in your car? I live in Houston, where are you?

11 minutes ago, Epic said:

Are you selling it or is it in your car? I live in Houston, where are you?

I mean I was gonna keep it  I would send it to you to test out and see if you like it. But if you want it I can sell it but I want to make sure you like it first 

19 hours ago, ToNasty said:

I mean I was gonna keep it  I would send it to you to test out and see if you like it. But if you want it I can sell it but I want to make sure you like it first 

That would be awful kind of you. I'm in the process of packing up to move to Michigan, but you've piqued my interest. I actually remember someone else who suggested a Dayton sub (cant remember if its same model) for the smooth response, but at the time i wanted loud, so I got the Soundqubed. I see your sig says "Super sellers list" do you have a store?

46 minutes ago, Epic said:

That would be awful kind of you. I'm in the process of packing up to move to Michigan, but you've piqued my interest. I actually remember someone else who suggested a Dayton sub (cant remember if its same model) for the smooth response, but at the time i wanted loud, so I got the Soundqubed. I see your sig says "Super sellers list" do you have a store?

No that just means I've sold a lot of items here so I dont have to post pictures  of what I sell

Archived