Sundown Audio

04 Tahoe what amp to run?

LoganS

Hello! I have an 04 Tahoe with 2 15” American bass XFL. I had a 6k mono power acoustik amp and the battery terminal melted so that’s done for... what Is a good amp to run with the XFLs? I am currently looking at a hifonics zues 3200.1 would that be good? Trying to stay in the 200$ range for a decent amp to bang these subs! Thanks!

Hifonics is trash don’t waste your money.

EDD5D22C-7EA9-4834-9D92-87DA1724C696.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The skar rp2000.1 he posted is a great choice. Or maybe an american bass ph4000.1. Only 2ks i really know of in that price range.

There’s a reason these companies advertise here and Not Hifonics 

0F02F177-BA95-438C-9715-6303D81D5549.png

B7777474-C3C0-46DD-ABB1-32FA535F3220.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I bought the skar RP-2000.1D ! Hopefully that makes them sound pretty good and clean. I plan on taking my battery out of my camaro to put in the system till I get audio battery’s. Would that batt work just fine? It will be 0 gauge everything with the big 3 upgrade as well stock alt for now 

What's wrong with American Bass Amplifiers since you're running American Bass drivers ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived