Second Skin Audio

Help measuring ohm

BassMunky

I wired 2 12 dual 2 ohm together. What setting do I use on my craftsman multimeter to measure it? I went to measure it and read a 1.23 ohm while vehicle off. Not connected. It kept jumping  from 1 to between. 1.5

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Are U looking for 1ohm , Remember before measuring the subs touch the 2 leads together and subtract that number to your reading on the subs it won’t be much but always something . Use the 200 ohm scale.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Red and black 200 ohms scale not the 200k

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 on the right side the one one the left is for an amp clamp

A8780455-1A10-48AB-9949-76B94EE91A2E.jpeg

Archived