Sonic Electronix

Better amp that pushes rated power (true 2000w would be iffy on your stock charging system I'd bet) & better subwoofers that have more motor force. Could also be chalked up to your box, is it sealed or ported? Prefab box I assume, in that case it may be tuned to high. Lots of variables why his system is louder.

I, as many here, were like you and started off somewhere and gained knowledge, just don't be a dick to people trying to help you out. 

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

sorry to break it to  you guys but I would say maybe 25% of the people with systems have tried to set gains with a mm and even less out there who used a scope or dd-1

if we were doing that then stereo shops would not be as few and far between

I am going to say 75% of systems  have never seen  scope or dd-1 or even mm

you can say what you like but ear has been used a long long time and will continue for a longer time

and I am not buying speakers because I clipped I may be missing a few watts that I paid for but for the cost of a dd-1 or scope it not worth it,  its not really a contest , my system is inexpensive and makes me happy 

you can not say I didn't get it right, did you sit in my truck? maybe I am that good! 

Your thread is called what’s wrong ,  Kicker subs and Kenwood amp to start but that’s my opinion and where I’d start.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived