Sonic Electronix

I'm about to gain match my amps and I cant use the oem with 2 amps. Was told to get a pac lc1 but didn't want another small knob. Used a Hammond 1590a (wanted darker purple, but will order another and paint).  I also Knuconeptz Y rca so the RCA's look better. Figured I would share if anyone else wanted to make one

nY1LgCl.jpg

cloCr2S.jpg

wvRddbP.jpg

AnbB90y.jpg

UsK71j9.jpg

AzM2vUj.jpg

fyhXBsR.jpg

• 9 months later...

Looks good. I may try this with an old RX 200 I have LOL. For me with the soldering, because the pac 1 rcas dont look cool, would be a turn off. I can do it but parts plus time seems I'd end up spending 30-35 bucks when I can get a  low tier custom for 45 ish.

Edit: On second thought I may try this LOL many things you can put it in LOL      What size grommets did you use?

1 hour ago, Derp said:

Looks good. I may try this with an old RX 200 I have LOL. For me with the soldering, because the pac 1 rcas dont look cool, would be a turn off. I can do it but parts plus time seems I'd end up spending 30-35 bucks when I can get a  low tier custom for 45 ish.

Edit: On second thought I may try this LOL many things you can put it in LOL      What size grommets did you use?

You can get those grommets off amazon, whole multi pack of different sizes for real cheap

I use them whenever running wire if I come across some sheet metal I want to prevent chaffing on even if you have to drill it. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAN025Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Jk.XEb6C5P6AW

On 5/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, Joshdashef said:

You can get those grommets off amazon, whole multi pack of different sizes for real cheap

I use them whenever running wire if I come across some sheet metal I want to prevent chaffing on even if you have to drill it. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAN025Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Jk.XEb6C5P6AW

Thanks, Just bought  the grommets from your link. I bought all the things to do this when I posted  my last comment LOL. Thanks for  the  info/pics.

1 hour ago, Derp said:

Thanks, Just bought  the grommets from your link. I bought all the things to do this when I posted  my last comment LOL. Thanks for  the  info/pics.

Awesome!

Archived