Lithium battery & caps placement question

I'm replacing all 3 AGM (238ah) batteries with a 40ah lithium battery and a xspower sb500 cap set --  with a 390 amp alternator for charging - 2, 0 gauge 16ft wire runs to the back. System is roughly 7kw!

Should I Run:

* Lithium under the hood and the caps in the back

* Caps upfront, lithium in the back

* Distribution block upfront, lithium & caps in the back

The lithium and caps would start the car, there would be no other batteries! Help me think this through and decide if this is the route I should go! Thanks!

Honestly I wouldn’t want to put lithium into the harsh environment of under the hood.

caps should be closest to the amplifier from my understanding. 

you could run both in the back just make a connection point for the factory system to the alternator ? Then run the two 0 gauge runs to the lithium then into caps then into amps. Lithium can output lots of current so it may need more than just the two runs into the caps to not bottleneck.

so third options distro up front lithium and caps in back

9 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Honestly I wouldn’t want to put lithium into the harsh environment of under the hood.

caps should be closest to the amplifier from my understanding. 

you could run both in the back just make a connection point for the factory system to the alternator ? Then run the two 0 gauge runs to the lithium then into caps then into amps. Lithium can output lots of current so it may need more than just the two runs into the caps to not bottleneck.

so third options distro up front lithium and caps in back

Yep, this is what I am going to end up doing thanks!

Archived