Molex plugs

im looking for a molex plug for my 2012 Altima SL Bose amp. Im wanting to reuse the factory wiring to the speakers as im not planning on using too much power, but i am replacing the speakers themselves, deck, rca's to the amps and so forth. I have a handle on the vast majority of it and will test each +- pair for continuance and so forth, id just like to be able to wire into the factory plug for the sake of simplicity. Any suggestions yall?

10 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Junkyard maybe ? Might take some work but you can snag a plug off a totaled one

that was my original thought too. none of my local salvage yards has one (oddly enough) and theyre proving to be spendy for just the plug online. $80 minimum from what ive seen

14 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

Wait you have the plug right ? You should look into re pinning the molex plug

yeah, i have the plug. im just trying to leave the stock one in the car. im totally fine with pinning a raw plug, just trying to find the end id need to do that. in the picture, the side with the wires goes back into the car to the stock speaker locations. Just trying to interface with that. Honestly, i guess all i really need to wire up is the front and rear doors, a total of 8 wires as the tweets and 6x9s will be rewired. Tweets are too big of a pita, and the 6x9s are... well.... right there

Mouser.com

You'll have to filter the results and pay close attention, but I'm sure the connector you need is there somewhere.

Archived