Looking for a home surveillence system

I'm looking to buy a security camera system. Would like 8 channel. 1080p good night vision. wireless. motion activated. 

gonna need a range of about 100ft on te wireless cameras unless that isnt possible then i can go wired. i just dont want to dig a ditch out to my garage to bury cable. 

Been looking at a few, most dont list the wireless range of the cameras. Any suggestions? thanks

Wyze is the shit for home security right now as long as your network and connection can handle it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

my buddy does home security for a living and is so against anything the public can buy. ive seen what he installs and believe him the pro stuff is worth the money if u have alot of break ins. just stay away from adt or any one that has you sign a contract b4 anything is installed

4 hours ago, audiolamb6 said:

my buddy does home security for a living and is so against anything the public can buy

I bet he is!

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

We use Blink , very easy to install and use. Would recommend it to anyone.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 hours ago, Ron36 said:

We use Blink , very easy to install and use. Would recommend it to anyone.

i'll look into blink. 

so far this looks like a vaible option. has a rereater mode for cameras to extend distance. and 1080p recording, night vision etc. 1TB hard drive and from what i can tell can be monitored through a PC after the initial setup. 

Beng able to monitor through my PC isnt a deal breake but i didnt buy an i7 8700k and a 180p to have it idle. So being able to check on the cameras with my computer instead of going to a  remotee screen would be nice. 

https://www.amazon.com/OHWOAI-Security-Wireless-Surveillance-Waterproof/dp/B07JPCW3NS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Ik its not the best but we bought a nightowl system from walmart. Its not wireless but you can buy wire extensions. Base system came with 4 cameras with night vision. 1 tb hd. And can b monitored from any computer, tablet, or smartphone after setup. Has motion activated alerts to phone that are instant and worked good even over 300 miles away when we went on vaca. For around 300 bucks it was a good buy imo. Setup for motion alerts took a min to dial in sensitivity but not too bad. Picture is pretty good. You could definately get a face shot on anyone within 20 ft. Says 1080 resolution and looks good on my tv and my phone.

Archived