1st Time SPL Competition - Tips?

Ripkon

I will be competing for the first time on the 17th. I know DB Drag will be there,  3x IASCA, 3x Meca, 3x ISPLL and i think NSPL. I don't have a meter and live in a small town, so im going in kind of blind.  I was told that being my first time NSPL would be the best. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on which class would be best for a newcomer. I had cut some of my rear deck out around the 6x8 speaker holes and factory sub location, so i was told i will have to compete in the No wall Modified. My setup is as follows - 2x SA-12's DVC2 @ 1ohm, 2x Soundqubed S1-1250 (one amp each speaker). 4 Channel Amp with Morel Maximo 6 Components. 55ah battery in the back. Any tips or recommendations would be amazing. I was wanting to compete using Music (any music recommendations would be awesome also). Thanks

My best advice would be to watch and learn. 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

7 minutes ago, shredder2 said:

Or test... test to find the frequency and possible adjustments you need beforehand. 

Have fun and learn.

Im getting a room the day before, so maybe i can find someone with a meter

Archived