Noob in need of expert opinions Send Help! Drop Some Knowledge!

This is my first attempt at a higher end audio setup and I'am trying to get my electrical set before my sub comes in from FI. I have Hyundai Veloster with a Sundown X15 on a Rockford T1500.1 BDCP and 2 sets of Infinity Kappas on a  Rockford T400.4. My current electrical is butt cheeks, I have major voltage drops due to only having a stock alternator with only about 90 amp output and a XS D3400 under the hood with 0 guage big 3 done. I dont even have a volt meter installed yet and I do realize I am destroying my alt running it this way and will probably blow my equipment very soon if not fixed. I already ordered a 320 amp alt that the regulator is set to 14.4V (I assume that's what it charges at maybe) by Micheal Singer. I also plan on adding 1 more amp (Deaf Bonce 201.4 for more mids) by the end of the year, so it should only be 3000 watts total. I have an opportunity to get a Limitless Lithium 40ah locally but I've read you shouldn't run an AGM battery with a lithium one. Is there a way I could wire it and make it work(Relay Isolator)? The dude selling the battery claims that battery will fine with the 14.4V charge. Another option is I could go and get a D3100 so it should have no issue with using these 2 batteries together (I live in Hawaii so getting this battery will almost cost the same as buying the lithium one). Last option is I just install the alternator when it comes in and hope that alone with the D3400 is enough. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I do realize some of these questions may seem stupid but I really am clueless when it comes to electrical so any help is appreciated.

1 hour ago, Mike4068 said:

Add up the current draw for all of your amps. Add the amp hours of your battery and your alternator. If the second calculation is greater than the first you'll be just fine. 

Thanks for replying! Two more noob questions though. I assume the 320 output of the amp is also the amp hour rating? Also when comparing the amp hours of the AGM's and the Lithium option should I be using a multiplier for the Lithium? I've read that a good rule of thumb was 1 amp hour of lithium is equivalent to 10 amp hours AGM. I realize this could be complete bullshit but just thought I should ask.  

Archived