Hopefully someone can help me out here, I would appreciate it very much!! To start off I just recently purchased a Epicenter and I would like to know how to setup with with my amp. What I mean is how to correctly set up my gains and setting in the Epicenter. My setup is nothing big at all. I have an Almani HA 600.4 (300 watts RMS) which was given to me and I have it in bridged mode and a 12 inch JBL GX 1200 watt sub with 250 Watts RMS. I want to know how to correctly set it all up so in the end im not clipping, distorting or killing my sub. Since I got it for a week now ive been slowly able to get it to where I want it, but I want to perfect it. Current setting on the Epicenter is the "Wide" setting is 1/4 way up and the "Sweep" setting is 3/4 up. Bass output is stock at 5 Volts on the inside untouched. Also does anyone know the input voltage that my amp is capable of taking in, I talked to audio control and they said to check on that if not i will have to adjust the bass output on the epicenter? Appreciate it if someone would help out im fairly new to using a Epicenter.

Archived