93 Honda Hatch Build Need Help with Spl Box

Hondata

ok I will do some thinking on two or one sub I put it in my termpro and I can fit a 4 cube box with both of them and figured out 2 6 inch flared pipes would fit for 13in2 of port per cube and my original 4 cube box was only 7 in2 per cube. Im pretty sure that's why it didn't work but a good idea to only use 1 and a smaller box and be able to find better placement.  thanks everyone for the help ill post results soon

Well this is the back area with the new 2 cube box one sub a 6" flared port.  Did a 143.5  on 1002 watts just throwing it in there. It was getting late and didnt want to upset the neighbors to test more.  Shouldn't this thing be louder dropping in.. 

In my experience limited cone and lower power usually means an efficient enclosure should be used tuned where it counts. I went fairly large with my Sa-15, tuned lower-mid 40's and was probably clamping less than 1K, I never metered it for real but it was fair to middlin' for SPL.

Tuned around 43hz in a medium SUV on a Chinese 3K @ 2 0hm nominal on completely stock electrical... lots of fail there but it did fairly good.

Pic...

LOE2jHy.jpg

it was 5.75ft3 net for a single 15 and still decently musical... well if you like rock-old school rap.

13 hours ago, Hondata said:

Here is the picture finally

F4oYdDgr.jpg

I see you have lots of tape around the port.  Make sure everything is airtight.  Even the slightest leak at all will kill your output.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived