Second Skin Audio

Deaf Bonce DB-SA412

nickgoose

What’s up guys. Just wanted to know if anyone had experience with the DB-SA4. I’m currently running a Fi Sp4 with a DD M3B. I love my setup, especially after some recent changes. So with that said,  I’m not looking to replace in the near future but down the line it can be considerable option. I do want to experience something new, (brand/sound etc..) The question I’m curious to get an answer for is; how would this compare to the Sp4 ? And is it worth ~$1000.

Appreciate any input. Thanks. 

only thing I could suggest is get one, try it out, come back and give us a review ... Commonly known as trial and error.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I guess it depends on your application. With an FS of 47Hz, 16mm XMAX, yet 2400w RMS power handling, the DB-SA415 is designed for burping; not music. The Fi is more well rounded and suited to a wider array of applications, but the Deaf Bonce is probably the better choice for a purely SPL comp vehicle.    Just my $.02

22 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

Way nicer sub? What? 

Way nicer sub by far IMO. Never been a fan of SP4's. They're ok but the deaf bonce subs are better IMO. The sa4's are nicer and better IMO than my team 15 v2's. It's all opinion. He went from 156+ to 158 direct swap. Enclosure dependent and variables of course. 

16 hours ago, Casparado said:

I guess it depends on your application. With an FS of 47Hz, 16mm XMAX, yet 2400w RMS power handling, the DB-SA415 is designed for burping; not music. The Fi is more well rounded and suited to a wider array of applications, but the Deaf Bonce is probably the better choice for a purely SPL comp vehicle.    Just my $.02

You're looking at the street SPL sa4... The regular sa4 is a lot different lol. 

2 hours ago, DiBo said:

Way nicer sub by far IMO. Never been a fan of SP4's. They're ok but the deaf bonce subs are better IMO. The sa4's are nicer and better IMO than my team 15 v2's. It's all opinion. He went from 156+ to 158 direct swap. Enclosure dependent and variables of course. 

Lol I apologize when I first commented I thought you where talking about sundown SAs. Need to stop commenting when I’m half asleep lol

Archived