Twk 88 input.

3 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Ok well you do come off like that. After i watch the video on the inputs of the twk 88 i posted got it! You go back thru my build log and read your comments to me and tell me your not being a dick in everyone! I know what kind of forum this is. And i have been on here since 2012.

No. I wasnt being a dick. If I was sorry. I was simply trying to explain other ways easier and cheaper for when and if you ever do this again. you are doing a ton of work and I appreciate that.  But thered a few things you didnt have to do or could have done. And I was just pointing them out. It's just learning. I went through the same thing when I was learning 

• 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, garytenison said:

I am curious how you are coming with the twk88. I put it in my boat and it is an amazing tool for tuning. Its easy to use and offers lots of functionality. I am very happy with it. Gary

I am still in the process of the build.  A few months from actually installing it.

28 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

I am still in the process of the build.  A few months from actually installing it.

You gonna make a build log for it ? 

26 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

You gonna make a build log for it ? 

2012 Malibu system w/ a 36 page build log from when the car was my wife's and a put a small system in and then i got it a year & half ago and have had torn down ever since.  check it out.

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198337-2012-malibu-system-upgrades-engine-bay-done/

Archived