Sonic Electronix

Hey gents/ladies.

I’m doing my “second” build - technically I’m not doing anything except BUYING the stuff haha. I was thinking of getting two DD 9915ESPs powered by a Taramps Bass 15k. Some questions though.. to power it all, I have  mechman 240 amp alternator. Big three OFC 1/0 gauge upgrade. One big thick a$$ OFC power running to the the trunk that’s hooked up to a XS Lithium 36K SPL battery. Regular stock battery up front. I drive a 2017 Lexus IS300 F-Sport.. so in saying that.. I’m already bagged.. but the tank is in the compressor(accuair endo-cat) - so I save space there (first pic that has measurements for box) . My builder is saying he will build around the tank and take the whole trunk as much as he can and put the port thru the rear deck. I also have a taramps 3k and taramps 1600 for voice ( 4 10” 18 Sounds MB600 and 4 Beymas AST 05). Sooooooo with all that.. would I have enough space for the 15s? I really really want them haha. Also the amps are on a board that will flip up so the amps will be facing the trunk( second pic). Thanks for any info and advice everyone! Oh one more question - should I do just one 15k bass or two 8k bass ( that’s if I can fit the 15s)?

And last question - if I am able to fit it - would I need to add more things for power? 

5101800E-7DC2-4B27-91C1-93E7B52DA88C.jpeg

9F9C5670-74AB-4EAE-9B54-4B35900938AF.jpeg

Archived