did you know 66 Hertz is mid range sound

By your logic, my Hybrid legatia 8 which plays down to 40hz, makes everything 40hz and up mid range.

It's not mid range. Its bass. You have subsonic/sub bass, then bass, then mid/upper bass, then mid range, and so on.

65 htz is in the mid bass frequency range.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

2 hours ago, reedal said:

By your logic, my Hybrid legatia 8 which plays down to 40hz, makes everything 40hz and up mid range.

It's not mid range. Its bass. You have subsonic/sub bass, then bass, then mid/upper bass, then mid range, and so on.

yeah well when I started using bookshelf speakers at 2004 I thought a 5 inch bookshelf was very bad with 100 hertz 90 hertz frequency but now I has learn the 5 inch bookshelf is the only speaker that can play 100 hertz 90 hertz marvelously and the subwoofer is very bad with 100 hertz 90 hertz frequency so I set my subwoofer to not play the 90 hertz frequency as much as possible

7 minutes ago, seinbeans said:

yeah well when I started using bookshelf speakers at 2004 I thought a 5 inch bookshelf was very bad with 100 hertz 90 hertz frequency but now I has learn the 5 inch bookshelf is the only speaker that can play 100 hertz 90 hertz marvelously and the subwoofer is very bad with 100 hertz 90 hertz frequency so I set my subwoofer to not play the 90 hertz frequency as much as possible

That could be fixed with tuning. Changing slopes,  attenuating certain frequencies. Theres a few things that can be done to fix that

On 9/26/2019 at 9:53 AM, ToNasty said:

Setting crossover points 

yeah I can set my crossover two ways one is when my crossover frequency is at 65 Hertz and the sound starts to roll off to 90 Hertz and my subwoofer completely stops making sound after 90 Hertz yeah or I can set my crossover frequency to 70 Hertz and the sound starts to roll off to 83 Hertz and my subwoofer completely stops making sound after 83 Hertz

Archived