Sundown Audio

Where can i get my garbage Orion amp fixed?

Dragonsyph

Yep, everyone was right, i should have listened, i went and got that Orion HCCA 5k v2 and it didn't even last 3 months.  Now it needs fixed.

Got into my car last week started it up headed to work and i started hearing this massive sparking like sound and seen tons of smoke coming out of the amp.  No fuses blew or nothing, the amp has a GREEN light still but no out put.   Inside looks like the mosfet melted the output wire that was ziped tied too and caused a massive short.  

Going to be buying the NEW Sundown audio SALT 4 amp when it comes out for 1200 but i wanted to fix this Orion also and resell it. 

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

• 3 weeks later...

Orion won't return any emails, or posts and messages on facebook or twitter, they wont answer any phone numbers given on websites and half the emails i was told to talk to don't even exist.  FUCK orion. 

1 hour ago, will77530 said:

Amp medics in Florida 

EDIT: tried them again, he said he might be able to fix it, but ill have to send it in to be sure. 

Depending on price of shipping from WA to Florida and price of repair i might get it fixed, or just buy a new amp.

Thanks. 

Go to a larger car audio show,.. CES in vegas or something. If all the east coast orion guys go, they have a fucking ORION team there, that just sits and rebuilds blown amps. lulz....  for real tho. (part troll, part fucking dead ass)

Archived