05 Re xxx thoughts

It's not Fi but same guy made it so....What made these great? and how do they compere to todays subs like,lets say,Fi Q Neo. I had a Q Neo a year ago and loved that sub! Now I've scored this and thinking about taking my 2 brahmas out and putting this thing in. The Brahmas are great for sure, But I'm curious about this sucker lol any thoughts?

Why not email fi and ask but they where great subs back then I’d think the Qs would be better then the triple x and the brahmas, wait older brahmas ones or the new ones either way I’d love to have 2 q neo 18’s

I have a single B2 ref 12 and instead of getting another I'm thinking of switching to (2) Fi  ferrite Q12's. I absolutely love the B2 Ref12, but they're a little low on power handling.... Though it still surprises me that a single B2 12" makes water bottles dance in the cup holder at 27hz with only 500w power.  I'm curious to see what 2 Fi Q12's can do with over 5 times the power.... 

Loved the Q Neo. Wish I would’ve tried it out in a 6th order. 
I have the Brahma 2.5’s now (New) from my old MK2’s. Sound and performance is identical,thankfully. Brahmas sound better than the Q Neo,Q Neo got louder though. Sp4+ would be what I’d go for,had a Team v1 that was killer. Also thinking about trying out both the Fi IB and the HT1 sub. Would message Fi,this is more expedient. Plus it’s something others curious can look up. Convenient all the way around. 

Archived