Second Skin Audio

Want to try a T-line box

BEEFKING69

Been reading through the t-line thread and have decided id like to try a t-line. Ive got up to 38W 16H and 16D To work with.  Currently have an american bass xr12 and rockford prime 1200 amp. Id like to use either my xr12 or get a pair of 6.5s.  Ibelieve i have enough space for the 12 tho altho the xr's qts? is quiet a bit bigger than recommended i think. Either way im open to opinions on sub/s

• 2 weeks later...

cqsZCv7.jpgyou can shrink this to your dimensions by using a single  driver and cutting the orange figures in half while maintaining the green lengths, but folding it up slightly different to facilitate your dimensions...

Id keep in in hornresponce so you can ensure the CSA shrinking doesnt fawk anything up. Chop all the S figures i n half and keep the L figures as they are gonna dictate tuning freq.

double check the driver and verify TS parameters. This is for an xfl i just noticed (sorry i missed that).

i have something similar  this with 38x18.125x15.5 OD with 2 12’s in it (taped horn transflex)and its not quite as ^^^spl as this paraflex Stuff by Michael  Morgan J @ arizona.  Hes doing some pretty interesting things and theres a bunch of optimized setups like thus for the skar ddx12

Archived