best bass sound in the world

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have got to be shitting me homie ... 

from your last thread, you have no clue when comes to the Audio Spectrum, let alone when the “best in the world” should sound like ... Just Saying 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I just learned that my 5 inch bookshelf speaker is playing 64 hertz this means my subwoofer crossover is at 63 hertz so if you want the best bass sound in the world your subwoofer has to play 63 hertz and your suboofer has to avoid 90 hertz completely I made some audio tracks yeah if you use my audio tracks your subwoofer will play 63 hertz but your subwoofer will not play 90 hertz

1 minute ago, seinbeans said:

I just learned that my 5 inch bookshelf speaker is playing 64 hertz this means my subwoofer crossover is at 63 hertz so if you want the best bass sound in the world your subwoofer has to play 63 hertz and your suboofer has to avoid 90 hertz completely I made some audio tracks yeah if you use my audio tracks your subwoofer will play 63 hertz but your subwoofer will not play 90 hertz https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUYap2OeFCPzGYEZEzB9lxQXFqj?e=MhQ2I5 my audio tracks has 6 channels

1203148394_Fromyoudantegrandmasboyif_69780cfe9c0adb3a4f65a2fa4df33283.jpg.6f514a445d14154e04b3527f6c261283.jpg

3 hours ago, seinbeans said:

I just learned that my 5 inch bookshelf speaker is playing 64 hertz this means my subwoofer crossover is at 63 hertz so if you want the best bass sound in the world your subwoofer has to play 63 hertz and your suboofer has to avoid 90 hertz completely I made some audio tracks yeah if you use my audio tracks your subwoofer will play 63 hertz but your subwoofer will not play 90 hertz

So your sub is crossed with a 100db+ slope?

No matter what you Cross at it's not a complete cut.

Ya big dummy

Archived