Switching from AGM to Lithium? I need your opinion!

Hello, I'm currently thinking of going over to Lithium in my daily vehicle. I currently have a Hertz HP 6001 amplifier that does 5000W at 1% THD (on paper). I have a stock alternator, but the big 3 with 0 gauge wiring. 

Under my hood is a Delkor 55Ah starting battery, and in the back I have a single 95Ah AGM battery. My gains are all set with the DD-1 using a -5dB test tone, and on full tilt, the worst drops goes down to 12.3~ volts. But while driving it manages to stay above 13v. My alternator charges at 14.4 - 14.5 volts average. 

So will it be "worth" it for me to buy 6 pieces of YinLong lithium cells, 40Ah version. 

Link to cells: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Ready-to-ship-High-quality-Yinlong_60775914163.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.4a137a60VvvBUt&s=p

My friend bought 12 of these and had great results. But I'm not sure if it's going to be a big improvement over my 55Ah + 95Ah AGM/acid battery. 

So what do you guys think? I don't have much experience when it comes to batteries/electricity, so I would love to get someones opinion before potentially buying. 😀

6f43317c-d232-410f-bb2a-de6b342b4f06.jpg

1 minute ago, Mike4068 said:

Rule of thumb 50% from the alt 

Agm 100ah/1000 watt 

Lithium 10ah/1000 watt 

So when the bank is assembled it's 40Ah if I'm understanding correctly? This will be a nice improvement over my AGM then I guess? I drive a lot though, and I only go full tilt on special occasions. So I'm probably getting more than I'm taking. I also charge my batteries sometimes but they are full only after 10-20 mins of charing (on slowest setting). :P

10 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Should be a huge improvement but I can't believe you are holding as good of voltage as you are. What are you wired to on that amp?

I'm wired to 1 Ohm. I have 4x12 Ground Zero subs. My box is tuned to 27hz 😀 It's when I go lower than 30Hz my voltage start dropping badly, above 30hz it manages to stay in the high 13's. I only go full tilt to show it off though, or when I meet up with friends. 

Archived