Switching from AGM to Lithium? I need your opinion!

Lithium is such an awesome way to have killer voltage as well as save on weight and space. The only thing you really need to be aware of is charging. Do not over charge, as well as do not drain them dead. These two issues are probably the biggest issues I see with people running lithium. DO NOT JUMP START A DEAD LITHIUM! That's the biggest thing to remember. If it does drain, you should definitely use a lithium charger. Just have to respect the chemistry! If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at the Limitless Lithium line at  (775)384-8247  

www.LowHertzCarAudio.com

IG: LowHertzCarAudio

Facebook: Low Hertz Car Audio

www.lowhertzcaraudio.com

• 2015 Top Dog Champion
  • Limitless Lithium West Coast Warehouse 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 5:44 PM, NorCal SPL said:

Lithium is such an awesome way to have killer voltage as well as save on weight and space. The only thing you really need to be aware of is charging. Do not over charge, as well as do not drain them dead. These two issues are probably the biggest issues I see with people running lithium. DO NOT JUMP START A DEAD LITHIUM! That's the biggest thing to remember. If it does drain, you should definitely use a lithium charger. Just have to respect the chemistry! If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at the Limitless Lithium line at  (775)384-8247 if you have any questions! 

Thank you so much for the answer! And sorry that I didn't see it until now. :)

Hertz makes a 5000w amp? I've been out of the game for too long. 

If you are new to lithium please get some kind of battery monitoring system. Lithium batteries can fail catastrophically if not maintained properly. 

I would get a high output alternator before anything especially with that kind of power. 

Archived