movie suggestions

Just watched a movie called Last Knights on netflix, with Clive Owen and Morgan Freeman, it was pretty good to me. Also on netflix are The Highwaymen and Triple Frontier which I particularly enjoy. 

Young Guns

Ready or Not

History of the World Part 2

Blazing Saddles

If you dont mind eight to ten episode shows/series, then Band of Brothers, The Pacific, The Boys

dont think ive seen rango, seen the rest of the suggestions. this is gonna be tough. ive seen a metric ton of movies even that pile of shit human centipede. im kinda looking for non mainstream stuff i guess. 

Terrifier  is an awesome B horror movie , just saw Haunt that was pretty good, 3 From Hell sucked, Scary Stories was pretty good too. A fucking weird movie I told my wife I Don’t know know if I liked it or hated it is Midsommar 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived